#asks #aggressivepeanut #brainbowunicorn #brolininthetardis #likeamistake #nekomancy #onceuponajune #razuberi #rockthesock #wirwolltennurreden
Lovely Michele tagged me to do the 10-facts challenge :3 Here we go!
1. I think I buy more concert tickets than anything else. I might be rich if I wouldn’t. But I don’t care.
2. I don’t like to buy new clothes, I don’t like shoes or bags or nail polish or anything else girly really. Also chick-flicks, nope. Maybe that’s why my boyfriend likes me, I AM HIM.
3. I would love to film videos and stuff, but I am not videogenic AT ALL. I just don’t look good in videos and I don’t like the way I speak D:
4. My biggest dream is to move to England. It is not only appealing but I feel like the thought is magnetic. I just don’t like Germany and I feel like I was born in the wrong country.
5. But on the other hand - I really do love our language. It has some amazing words (“land of poets and thinkers”, remember?). And it can also be quite melodic when it comes to songs. I love writing in German - but I wish I could be as good in English.
6. I am a MASSIVE TV show maniac. If you haven’t noticed that already by chance. I prefer English ones, though. Because I like the humour better and the characters. They just seem so dull and characterless in US TV shows. And that’s the most important thing for me. I also don’t really like Hollywood films.
7. I am bi. Or pansexual, pick the word that you like better, I don’t actually care. It’s just that I fall for the right guy or girl and that the body doesn’t matter to me. The personality is WAY more important to me, although everyone says that. But I really mean it. And that should be mentioned.
8. I eat, like, ALL the sweets. My boyfriend always complains because when we go shopping, half of the money is spent on sweets. And when I say I eat it all alone, I mean it. But that’s okay - he wants to lose weight, I want to gain. But it just doesn’t happen, ungh.
9. I am a summer child. It’s not warm until it’s over 30°C. Sadly that doesn’t seem to happen this year. At least not for a longer period of time. My boyfriend approves, me not so much.
10. HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT WE’LL SPEND OUR HOLIDAY IN ENGLAND THIS YEAR? WE’LL GO ON VACATION TO ENGLAND! FOR A WHOLE WEEK. I WILL GO TO SUMMER IN THE CITY, TO THE DOCTOR WHO MUSEUM AND SEE COLIN MORGAN IN THE TEMPEST! I am done.
So, now I just have to tag 10 people ^-^ So here we go
- Likeamistake (And I wanted to tell you this for a long time. You were one of my first followers and you’re still there, even though I changed my fandom! Thank you :3)